This conference is organised as part of the longstanding International Conference on Penal Abolition (ICOPA).
In 2018, ICOPA will be hosted by;
- Harm & Evidence Research Collective, The Open University
- Department of Criminology, Birkbeck University of London
- Centre for Crime and Justice Studies
We are working in partnership with organisations, campaign groups and grassroots networks. This organising group includes representatives from participating organisations (see below).
- Action for Trans Health
- Bent Bars Project
- Black Lives Matter UK
- Empty Cages Collective
- London Campaign Against Police & State Violence
- North London Sisters Uncut
- Race & Class collective
- Reclaim Holloway
- Reclaim Justice Network
- Smash IPP!
- Women in Prison